Sunday, July 20, 2008

this is how i roll

Packing light is simply not in my vocabulary. I accepted long ago that I would always have to pay the fee for my bags weighing more than 50 lbs on airlines. Now that you have to pay for a second bag life is really going to be expensive. However, the new Oceano Travel Trunk by Poltrona Frau  would allow me to pack all that I wanted AND stay super organized. Just check out all the different compartments and drawers for accessories! Okay, it might be a little expensive to fly with, but perhaps when I go on my Mediterranean cruise I have planned in my head. Inspired by the travel trunks that people used to take on cruises long ago, the trunk is made of multilayer birch and coated with textured, non-scratch paint. Perhaps jetBlue should hand these out to help launch their "jetting" lifestyle

No comments: