Wednesday, October 22, 2008

my kind of dinner


I have never been that interested in food. While I've always enjoyed nice restaurants, it was mainly for the opportunity to dress up, drink wine, and "feel cultured." It has never been about the food. My new firm represents a number of top restaurants and chefs and I'm finding myself more and more interested in food. No, still not for the food, but for the artistic nature of it. In particular, I've taken a keen interest in cakes. I am obsessed with cakes now and have begun watching cake shows on the food network - I'VE NEVER IN MY LIFE WATCHED OR CARED TO WATCH THE FOOD NETWORK. 

Anyways, as soon as I figure out where to buy "fondit" I plan on breaking out the cake mix just so I can try to "sculpt" some cake. Cupcakes have always been one of my few food loves. I saw this picture of  "TV Dinner Cupcakes" on Black*Eiffel and thought it was so fun and cute - and my dream dinner! 

No comments: