Friday, July 25, 2008

a compact for my powerbook

No one would ever call me technologically inclined, and I'm definitely not one to post about computer accessories, but I just couldn't help this one. Lately, my little Apple Powerbook has been feeling a little overwhelmed and I've been thinking about getting an external hard drive to serve as its "assistant." I really don't know much about specs or anything and haven't really pursued it much, but then today I stumbled across Samsung's new "Costume" external hard drive by Joongoo Lee. I think it was fate.

The ultra small external hard drive was inspired by a woman's makeup compact and measures just 2.5". I don't know any of the other specifics about it (like I said, I don't really "do" technology) but I want this. Now.


[via yanko ]

No comments: