Sunday, September 21, 2008

the big 1-0-7

So I'm not going to lie. I really didn't think that this blog thing would last. I wasn't sure if I would have the motivation to keep it up, nor did I really expect people to read it. But lo and behold, I have reached my 100th post milestone. Ok, so I have actually reached my 107th post milestone but I wasn't really paying attention. Then on Friday I was reading a Linkedin question and it was discussing how many bloggers reach their 100th post milestone and this person estimated that only 1% did [which I completely disagree with by the way] and they then continued on about how special said milestone is. Well, I'm not going to elaborate on how this is the happiest day of my life or any of that nonsense, because in actuality, I didn't look to see how many posts I had done until I read the Linkedin post, but I would like to say thank you to everyone who reads my blog. I wasn't sure any of you would :)  oh and I would also like to thank sitemeter for letting me know that people really are reading it and I'm not just talking to myself [which is still cool]. 

No comments: