Saturday, September 20, 2008

i'll miss you big daddy


I really don't get into reality television shows that often, but Bravo's Top Design has a special place in my heart. I'm definitely not one to talk about them that much or get that fired up about them, however, this week it really upset me. Kerry Howard, an interior designer from Atlanta, Georgia was the latest to be sent packing from the show and this is an outrage. 

Big Daddy, as he's also known, is a true southern gentleman, and someone who I really think I would like just as much in person. While he was the team leader on the project, he owned up to his mistakes [which really was just listening to Wiset] and took responsibility. He has talent and vision, and SHAZIA should have been the one to go. For those of you who don't watch the show, Shazia is a lazy half wit who just rides the coattails of those who she's partnered with and hopes they'll get it done for her. 

I heart Big Daddy. His only mistake was listening to his a little bit off partner, Wiset, and letting him have some say in the project. This means he has a good heart. At the end of the day, he put his head on the chopping block like a true leader and for that he should be commended. And, for the record, I would just like to say one last thing: Big Daddy's display wasn't half as bad as Shazia's. That's all. 

Oh, and check out Howard House Interior Design, Big Daddy's designs are in Gallery One. Love the kitchen [top row, last image] with white cabinetry and dark grey SUBWAY TILES [be still my heart]. 

Did I mention that Shazia's firm is called Egospace. Yup, she's got one of those for sure. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://soundcloud.com/user617591907/premium-rush-movie-2012 - about the Premium Rush online, download Premium Rush film dvd, apple film trailer The Premium Rush jhguvs,