Tuesday, September 16, 2008

sharon montrose

Thanks to Beach Bungalow 8 I have just discovered Sharon Montrose. Sharon is a photographer/author specializing in dogs, cats, kids and babies. Her pictures on her blog are really cute and I just wanted to share some of her dog Squeak. Plus, her house looks beautiful too! But you have to check her out for yourself because there are about a million pictures of hers that I absolutely LOVE. I am obsessed with dogs and her photos have so much personality and spunk - obsessed! 

Ok, I can't help it. They are too adorable I have to share some of her other photos as well [LOVE the tongues, LOVE when dogs lay out with their little paws stretched out behind them]... 




So Adorable. If you want more of Sharon Montrose, check out her books, calendars, notecards and more

No comments: