Monday, September 8, 2008

Vintner Grill


About a year ago I discovered Vintner Grill in Las Vegas and right away became absolutely OBSESSED with the entire restaurant- especially the interior design and color scheme - lime green, black and white. The food [and wine] were absolutely delicious as well. I have since moved away from Las Vegas, but am still dreaming about recreating the dining room of the restaurant someday when I own my own kitchen. Plus, it has a super adorable, chic outdoor eating area that I love. Lime green, black, white, acrylic lamps, lanterns in the trees...LOVE IT. 

Today I stumbled upon a picture of Kate Spade's kitchen. Now, I'm sure I've probably seen it before, but it was before my obsession with lime green, white and black kitchens. So here it is, for all to enjoy. However, nothing against Mrs. Spade, but I think I would add a itsy bitsy bit more lime green. Although, I can't see the rest of the room, so maybe it has some more. Shedefinitely earns bonus points for subway tiles! 

Kate's Kitchen

No comments: